This week during the Tuesday room we talked about Content 101. We talked all about editing styles, apps we use, tips we use and if we like using a tripod or shooting with a person (spoiler alert, it’s both). Here are some major take aways from Tuesday’s room featuring the following influencers:
Splice vs. Inshot
- Splice can match beats up with video and song
- Must pay for Splice but has lots of editing capabilities
- Extract audio from other user’s videos to use as your own
- InShot can also extract audio from videos
- InShot is user friendly
The Asana App is great for organization
This Thursday, the Topic of the “Advice from Influencers” room was all about Confidence and Choosing a Platform
The Moderators were:
What to do if you think your closet isn’t big enough to grow your platform :
- Reach out to local brands to “rent” the clothes for content creation. Let them know you can return the items in exchange for tags as well as letting them use your images for their own site/account
- Trendy clothes that are inexpensive can be found at SheIn.com
- Use your own clothes to create different outfits and take pictures at different angles.. be authentically you!
RewardStyle/Amazon Hack : Use your own affiliate link when you online shop so you get a small percentage back – SheIn products do really well on RewardStyle
Here is a template to go from gifted to paid collabs as provided by @andreakyton :
You were so amazing to work with in the past for X campaign. Here is the live IG Post I posted featuring your products/service: LINK
To product high quality content, I would love to continue this relationship on a monetary basis! If this is something you are interested in, I would love to discuss deliverables such as IG Stories, in feed posts, reels, and more!
Also, adding a collaboration deck is a great idea. A collaboration deck can be made on photoshop or Canva and includes a picture of your post with the brand, the insights and a screenshot of your analytics for the post.