Summer is just around the corner! I wanted to share some of my summer plans with you as well as make a list of a few things to try to enjoy over the summer for those days when you want to do something but you just do not know what. (I have a lot of those days.)
Summer is one of my favorite times of the year, but I also love to fill my time and do things that I feel like I accomplished something. Whether it is volunteering or working, doing something that makes you grow and learn is always beneficial.
1. Try eating somewhere you never have. I have been doing this a lot recently, it’s one of my new things!
2. Go to a small town and just enjoy a relaxing day. Sight seeing and thrift shopping is a perfect Sunday afternoon to me!
3. Get your tan on! Have a pool day or a day at the lake. This one is a basic summer activity.
4. Do a fun activity like horse back riding or indoor sky diving, something you never really do
5. Go camping… In my case glamping because TBH I am not much of a camper, but with friends it would be fun!
6. Road tripping! Road tripping is one of my favorite things to do in the summer. I get so excited to go somewhere new! I am going to Spain this summer as well as South Carolina and I could not be more excited!
What are you doing this summer?
Headband : Lauren James // White Top : Nasty Gal (similar) // Ring : Kendra Scott (similar)