This was an exciting week on Clubhouse as we combined the Tuesday and Thursday rooms! We went back to basics and discussed a topic we have discussed before but is always highly requested. We chose to keep it broad and discuss working with brands which encompasses a ton of different experiences as well. Have a topic you want us to discuss? Leave a comment below!
When it comes to media kits :
- My Collab Kit
- Look up templates on etsy and pinterest
The Best Campaigns we have worked on:
- Estefania got to go on a cruise with BudWeiser
- Elizabeth Montano got to meet the founder of dry bar
- Esther has gotten to work with Disney Plus, Disney XD and More as she always wanted to be a actress for Disney
When it comes to sharing contacts:
- What does your relationship look like with the person you are asking for the contact from?
- Have you first reached out to the brand?
- Sometimes the emails are confidential, don’t be upset if someone is not comfortable
- Sometimes contacts are not comfortable when you do not reach out first
- If someone asks you and you want to say no, that’s okay. You are not gatekeeping.
- Create an insights template of how the post did a few days after posting to send to your rep
- Do your homework on a brand before pitching