I’m a typical girl and I get frustrated when I feel like I’ve gained a pound or two.. or three. I want to starve myself but as soon as I get hungry I give in and totally eat whatever is in front of me. I snack way more often then I have meals some days just because I get full off of veggie chips/popcorn/granola. But I have tried to find things that help me stay fit and here is a few things I have come up with. Honestly, I’m not sure if this is dietition approved but these are just a few things I have heard and actually tried!
One thing I have not tried is the apple cider vinegar every morning! Have you tried it? Does it work? Let me know!
- Drink lots of water : I do this almost as a detox. I will do at least three days a week where I chug water all day and make sure I finish at least six bottles. It’s not too hard now actually! And I get thirsty quicker on the days I do not do it! I try to do these every few days as a small detox.
- Juice Cleanses : I do not do these often and I wouldn’t recommend to. If that is your thing then go for it! But aside from the fact that you are not feeding your body the same way as it is used to, you want to save a juice cleanse for when you are really noticing you gained weight, not just on a day where you feel fatter. You don’t want your body used to a cleanse, you want it to be your secret weapon!
- One big workout a week : I work out almost daily. But I focus on for sure working out 3-4 times a week. What I just realized though is if I do regular/moderate workouts and then one really hard workout a week where I will be sore the next day it will keep me in shape!
- Walk everywhere : I sit so much for work and sometimes I honestly get frustrated and want to bust out a few squats! What I like to do to combat that is park a little farther, walk to the mall nearby (it’s literally the next street over) or to a CVS and I feel like I combatted that effect a little bit.
- Count my calories : I am always counting my calories. I can honestly feel it when I go over them a lot too! But there are days also where you just need to have a cheat meal and enjoy it. Balance yes, but favoring the healthy side of the scale!
Jean Jacket : Abercrombie // Crop Top : Forever 21 // Biker Shorts : Forever 21 // Sunglasses : Quay Australia
13 thoughts on “Actual Things I do to Stay Small”
This post makes me so motivated to drink more water and work out more.
I’m just like you. I like to much to snack haha.
Theses pictures are so beautiful. I would love to do this hike one day.
Its such a beautiful hike to do!
You look amazing and I can see why! I’ve tried drinking apple cider vinegar in the morning and man it burns! I also need to drink way more water than I do. Thanks for these helpful tips!
Christine | https://dailykongfidence.com/
Thanks for the tips!You look amazing!Wonderful pictures:-)
You look is amazing, so pretty
I love talking about staying healthy and am always very aware of what I put into my body. Loved this post! Thanks for the extra tips.
Frank Vinyl : A California Fashion Blog
Hope they helped! Glad you know what you are eating!
Drinking water and walking, Yes! I love my food a little too much to be checking on calories.
Have a blessed week ahead.
Good for you girl! I always have to have water by me!
You look great so thanks for sharing your tips! I always try to eat healthy, drink tons of water and of course work out!
Of course! Hope they helped!
Beautiful post and photos. I like these summer looks.
Thanks, girl! I’ll check out your blog!