I’ve made a post like this before, but I have been thinking about tips I would actually try at school. Between having a social life and keeping up with school fitness always seems to be tough to keep up with. I have a few new tips and tricks for keeping in shape during the school year. Leave a comment to share your favorite fitness routines or go-tos for the school year.
- Take the long way around campus : leave to class a bit early and walk up that extra flight of stairs or bike ride to class, it all adds up in the end
- Set a goal : Whether you’re counting your steps or working out for 30 minutes every other day, once you finally consistently reach your goal always set a new one to push yourself
- Take the fitness classes at the rec : That’s one way to stay active, but it also gives you something to look forward to and to people to meet, who doesn’t love new friends? Besides it is there for you to use and you’re paying for it, try it!
- Get a fitness app : Who actually has the time to keep track of all of your good and bad habits? Not me! Let the app track everything for you from your calories to your fitness habits, get an app like MyFitnessPal to help track it all.
- Drink lots of water : Taking a cup of ice water to class is my favorite thing to do because it is a constant reminder to keep hydrated which is good inside and out!
- Buy good snacks : don’t wait to eat until you are starving to eat, and when you really need to eat you will already have a healthy choice in hand
16 thoughts on “Fitness Tips for College”
I am done with college, but am totally stealing some of these tips! My Fitness Pal looks like such a great tool!
Yes I love that app!
Great tips babe, its always important to keep active!!
Pose & Repeat
Yes I so agree! Thanks for your comment!
LikeLiked by 1 person
great tips hun. My college days are over now but I try to stick to my fitness classes at lunch breaks.
Excellent tips! I love your casual look here. That bralette caught me eye. So cute!
Isn’t it the cutest?!
These are the perfect tips, I wish I knew them during my college days! I love your outfit too!
Glad you like! I am sure you could use them now too!
such helpful tips babe xx I remember I would park far on campus to get an extra workout for the day haha
Thanks for sharing
Thanks for your comment!
LikeLiked by 1 person
What a great post! I wish I had rode a bike in college #freshman15 lol Can’t wait to see what you post next.
Haha that always gets the best of us! Thanks for reading!
Life have been so crazy lately so even though I’m not longer in school, I’m finding it challenging to have the time to be completely on top of my fitness game. Love how practical your tips are! Thanks for sharing!
These fitness tips are perfect babe!! It’s definitely important to set goals!!
Lots of love,