Spring is quickly approaching, and luckily so are the new trends! Of course you have pastels and floral prints, but I have definitely found some items that are quickly making their way into everyone’s wardrobe!
1. Stripes : as pictures, they are a great transitional print
My romper is from Forever 21 (similar)
2. Denim : Fringe denim especially, as seen in my recent Friday Faves post
Top Shop has some great jeans for Spring!
3. Flats : Mules especially! I’m not really into these shoes as much but I have seen them in so many blogs! Get some from Anthropologie or for a cheaper version check Asos!
4. Wedges : These Steve Madden wedges are a huge trend this Spring! Everyone has them and they look so comfy and cute! I would kill for these though!
5. Ruffles : I love subtle ruffles on a blouse! Super feminine! Here is one from Romwe and another from Nordstrom