In honor of my birthday last week, I decided I would do a quick round-up of 25 things I have learned in my 25 years of life. They are in no order and I am sure there are many more important lessons that I have learned, but here are the first ones that pop into my mind.
- God first.
- Add SPF to your daily routine
- People will come and go, you can’t hold on to them
- Validate your feelings, no matter what you feel, right or wrong, you have a right to feel that way
- No one is better than anyone else
- Give people the benefit of the doubt
- No one can take away your education once you have it
- Learn when to speak up and when to shut up
- Just do it
- You only have one body and will only look young for so long, take advantage of it.
- Wear what you want when you want
- Life is too short, make sure people know how you feel about them
- Money doesn’t buy happiness
- Everyone has their own path
- Drinking water is essential
- What works for one person’s body does not work for everyone
- Be spontaneous
- Loyalty goes a long way
- Only you can control what gets to you
- Life happens outside of your comfort zone
- At the very least every person deserves respect
- Everything happens for a reason
- Eating healthy and exercising just makes you feel better
- Be whatever makes you happy
- Don’t let fear hold you back
2 thoughts on “25 Things I’ve Learned in 25 Years of Life”
Very very well said! I bookmarked this article to read again whenever I feel down in the dumps! Thank you for sharing!
Best Belt Review
This is a wonderful post! Thank you for sharing!
Best Glove Review