It’s that time of year, you either dread it or love it. If you dread it this post is for you! If not this is still for you, haha. Learning what looks best on you takes time, but once you find it, it’s worth it! Its just like jeans!
Here are my tips for swimsuit shopping :
- Just because it fits does not mean you should wear it : make sure it compliments your every feature
- Ask a friend to be real with you and nice about it because it gets annoying after a while when you can’t find the perfect style
- Try multiple places : Don’t worry about the size because different stores will carry different sizing
- Don’t settle : Don’t buy something that you are not totally in love with
- Accentuate your best feature : if you have no booty like me wear a scrunchy bottom that adds something to the back instead of something that will sag after being in the water
- Mix up the sizes : Just because you are small on bottom, does not mean you are a small on top, wear what fits
- Vertical Stripes, not horizontal : Elongate, not widen!
Something to keep your tummy looking lean
Support for a bigger chest
One piece : honestly can be for all sizes
Ruffle Bottoms to make your booty look bigger
Accents for bikini tops for a smaller chest
*Click the picture for a direct link
17 thoughts on “Swimsuit Season”
I love these swim suits!! So so cute
There are links to each one by clicking on the pictures!
I’m so excited for bikini season:) an excuse to buy more!
Brianna | http://briannamarielifestyle.com
I, for one, am so happy that one-piece swimsuits are back in style!
Same here, girl! They’re the cutest in my opinion!
These tips are so spot on especially tip 1! Totally agree with fitting doesn’t mean it’s the right one.
Great tips! All so true! Love the swimsuits 😊
Nothing like swimsuit season! I love all of these picks, but anything white gets me everytime 🙂
Oh same here! It just goes with everything!
So many beautiful pieces! Now all I need is that bikini body!
I love the one piece swim suit options.
Me too! Their some of my favorite options!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Great post and recomendations! Unfortunately, it’s still snowing in my country, so I will have to waut a lot until summer and warm weather. 😦
Hope the warmer weather comes fast!
LikeLiked by 1 person
These are all really great reminders! I really like what you have to say about how we should emphasize our best features and compliment all our features when making swimsuit purchases.
Thanks for sharing.
Yes for sure! So glad you liked it!
These swimsuits are so cute. I love all of them.