Soooo I’m back, life has been pretty crazy, but without all of that, it is my birthday! 22! I wanted to do a quick recap of my weekend and my outfits, 22 facts about me, and some birthday discounts for when it is your special day!
First off, I had a great weekend with all of my closest friends. I went to 6th street, tailgate, and the square and I finished it all up with a birthday brunch at Irene’s in Austin for my actual birthday. I of course had to also go shopping and have dinner with my family. Here are some of the pictures as well as outfit details!
Denim Skirt : Forever 21 // Bralette : Free People
Body Suit :
Pink Dress : Francesca’s
22 Facts About Me
- My favorite color is rose gold. It used to be sparkly pink, but I think I’ve matured since then (;
- I NEED my beauty sleep. I can literally sleep forever especially after a long day or night out
- I have the sweetest puppy named Paisley… She has a lot of attitude but the sweetest little face!
- I’m not a huge fan of breakfast food. It’s kinda gross to me and I usually sleep past breakfast anyway.
- My goal for this semester was to attend every class without an absence. I already failed!
- I am a public relations major, but I have no idea what I want to do with that yet
- I wish I was more creative and artsy! I definitely do not have that gene.
- I went to an all girls school for middle school. I loved every second of it.
- I decided the guy I marry HAS to love God more than he loves anything else.
- I am typing this while I should be in class taking notes…oops!
- Grey’s Anatomy, Gossip Girl, and the Office are my favorite Netflix show
- I love being at home all day but after a few days I have to get out of the house or I get stir crazy
- My favorite movies are scary movies or girly movies
- I cannot stand being outside for long periods of time… I need my air condition
- Going with that I like to go hiking, but I have a hard time after a while
- The next places I want to travel to are either Chicago or Nashville
- I’ve only had one real paying job at Lucky Brand. It was so fun! I also have had an internship but I did not get paid 😦
- I was born at 3:36 a.m. and my dad always tells me to tell my mom happy birthday because it was her “birth” day
- I love to read. When I find a book I really like I cannot put it down
- Podcasts are the best! Depending on the ones you’re listening too I get addicted!
- I would rather be cold than hot. Sweating makes me very uncomfortable.
- I’ve been to Disney World like 7 times when I was little. It truly is the happiest place on Earth!
Here are a few birthday discounts for YOUR special day!
American Eagle gives 15% off for your birthday month by signing up with AERewards
Baskin Robins gives you a free ice cream
Ulta gives you a free gift when you sign up with Ulta Rewards
Sephora gives you a free gift when you sign up with their reward program
50% off one item during your birthday month at Kendra Scott