Charleston is an amazing place with tons of things to do and see! When you only have one day to take it all in, I just wanted to list my favorite parts of the city! I have listed the must see spots, places to eat, and where to shop! So sit back and get your next trip planned!
Must See Spots
- Rainbow Row : My last post was taken at rainbow row! It is a great place to take pictures and explore the surrounding city!
- Pineapple Fountain in Waterfront Park : There is such a relaxing and beautiful view out there! Perfect for pictures!
- The Battery : There are gorgeous homes with the perfect southern charm for amazing vacation pictures!
- Visit a plantation : any one really! The history and the ground of a plantation are just beautiful and a great experience!
Where to Eat
Visit any “hole in the wall” coffee shop you can find! The hidden gems are always right in front of you!
- Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit : Biscuits for breakfast could not be better! Try these little treats and take them to go to get all of your day trip in!
- Persimmon Cafe : this little cafe has some amazing sandwiches… and did I mention it is located in a laundromat?!
- 167 Raw : While I did not go here, I had to add a seafood restaurant! The menu looks divine and so fresh!
Where to Shop
There are a ton of shops along Kings St. from Francesca’s to Vineyard Vines. I found a few little boutiques I stopped at, so those are what I wanted to share!
- Skinny Dip : There are the cutest clutches here! Also, there is a bar above the boutique, how fun is that?
- 7 Gypsy : This boutique had an edgy vibe to it! I loved the pieces they had, a bit like free people and rocker tees!
- Maris DeHart : Looking for trendy pieces? Go here! Their pieces are so in style mixed with cute jewelry and adorable prints!
Tee : Make Me Chic // Shorts : One x One Teaspoon // Earrings : Morning Lavender
26 thoughts on “Charleston Day Trip Guide”
You flamingo top is the cutest! I’m obsessed!
Thanks! I love the bright pink!
What a fun t-shirt! xx, Erin – http://www.stylebythepeople.com
Glad you like it Erin!
That is just the cutest t-shirt ever! This entire look is so perfect for summer!
xo Elizabeth | stylewich.com
Thanks girl! I so loved styling this!
I love your flamingo tol… so cute… i’ls love to get one.. of would you like to follow each other let me know on my blog
Love your look!
Thank you for these fabulous tips.
You look stunning. I love the flamingo shirt.
Have a nice weekend.
You’re too sweet! Same to you Esther!
In love with this outfit! Adore the tee! Have a great week ahead. x
Same to you Andreea!
The top is so original, I want one now!!
Check the link!
Your top is amazing, I want it now!!
Thanks! I linked it!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love Charleston! I went there last year and I fell in love with that city. xo Pam.
It is the sweetest little city!
Aw you are adorable! I am planning a Charleston trip so I will keep these in mind!
Oh lucky you, it is so fun there!
I wanna go to Charleston so bad! Maybe next summer. Love your shorts!
I loved it there! Definitely worth the trip!
Awesome and very helpful guide! Also, love your photos! 🙂
Awh, glad it could be helpful!
You look super cute! love the outfit!
Glad you liked it girl!