So I finally got a mini beauty fridge (thanks Easter Bunny)! I did not want to fill it with all of my products as they would not all fit, so I put a few of the ones that I use the most.
Here are the products listed:
- Eye Mask : gotta keep these cool so they can work their very best and depuff the area around your skin
- Lip Mask : same goes for this one, these keep your lips plump, but I think mostly its just a self-care patch to apply anywhere on your face that needs to depuff
- Bye Bye Undereye Cream : This is one of my favorite products since I feel like my dark circles are so prominent
- Exfoliating energy facial with enzymes : Youth to the People created this mask that I have been trying a few times a week and I love it! I am still testing it out in my mini-fridge
- Jade Roller : I have heard mixed things about jade rollers and recently it’s not very good, but for a quick depuff in the morning it actually works for me
- Firming Mask : Kiehl’s ginger left and hibiscus firming mask just feels better when it is cooler and makes my skin feel rejuvenated
What areyour go-to beauty products?
6 thoughts on “What’s in my Beauty Fridge”
I’ve been thinking about getting a jade roller. Loved this list x
Glad you like it!
Ooo! I need to try out that Bye Bye Undereye cream!
Demi | http://demibang.com/
It’s pretty good for the price!
Your fridge is so cute!! And putting a jade roller in there is a great idea. I love how refreshing it is to use a cold roller in the morning.
It makes a difference for sur!